OK....I saw another movie.  I guess you could say I'm on a roll.

This time it was American Sniper.  A few people told me it really wasn't a war movie but more of a story.  I don't really know what they meant by that because it WAS A MOVIE ABOUT WAR.

And it was intense people.  So be prepared....but also be prepared to walk out thinking Bradley Cooper WAS Chris Kyle.  

Crikey it was damn good.

I think picking paint colors can be one of the biggest struggles most people have.  When I post a before and after I get more request for the color on the walls than anything about the room!

Recently on a project that I have been posting a lot about I discovered a great gray color.

Sherwin Williams Repose Gray.

I had pinned this for inspiration....

to paint all of the doors in the home.....so we had to figure out the color.


These were all pretty but just not right.....so I suggested Repose Gray.

The day they painted was a very dark rainy day and at first the homeowner was convinced that it wasn't dark enough.

Panic.

I took this to show how there really was a difference and that it would dry much darker.  Backstroking.....


It is pretty much the perfect gray....no pink or green undertones......




The doors have been painted along with the ceilings a pretty high gloss.

My friend Donna from Perfect Gray posted about it along with Cyndy from The Creativity Exchange

I have added it to the list of some of my favorite colors which are:

Whites....
BM Dove White [warm and creamy]
BM China White [warm and grayish]

Dark Grays....
BM Kendall Charcoal


SW  Urbane Bronze

SW Iron Mountain

Favorite light blue....
BM Palladian Blue


Great Neutrals
BM Manchester Tan

BM Revere Pewter

These are just some basic colors that sometimes I start with....

Hope you have a rowdy weekend going all "super bowl" crazy.

I will be watching for the commercials only and of course just to be social:)

Shapaintpickingqueen....where is my tiara?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top