I've spent all week writing.  Yup....2 guest post and two articles.  My brain is fried and I am sick of talking about myself.  

Before I tell you where I am visiting today here is a little update on the bedroom I am "freshening" up. 

These are the finials on this chinoiserie bed.


Aren't they cool?  Well because of the placement of the bed they had been removed.  I mean thats the best part right...

I changed that.


Then I added a little black and white geometric to some already black and white goodness.


We took off the topper to lighten up and added more black and white with Schumacher Betwixt.

Stay tuned.....

One of the articles I wrote is about exterior paint trends.  I used my house as an example and explained the process of picking the colors.....

You can find it at the Castle Painting blog.

It is hot as the dickens here in Atlanta....

Shafrizzball






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top