Did you guys know that Diane Von Furstenberg has joined up with Kravet to design a fabric line?

Well I am here to tell you....yes she has.

I posted a fabric story on Instagram yesterday that included one from her new line.


The blue floral in the center...which I am in love with.

Here are a few highlights from the line



As you can see it is very colorful and graphic







Guess who else has a line coming out with Kravet?  Our favorite Million Dollar Decorator Jeffery Alan Marks!


And apparently the security is tight because I could hardly find any images of it....


You know we love us some JAM....


I am thinking it is probably coming out in the fall.

Then....there is the new HGTV fabric collection which can be found at Jo-Ann's and Lewis and Sheron










While we are on the subject of Lewis and Sheron....here are a few new fabrics from them!






Is your head spinning yet....  This is why it is SO hard to commit.  Crikey.

There are so many more but I know y'all got things to do today....

Let's get to it....

Shafabralicious
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top