Well it's over......done....check it off the list!

The Designer Tag Sale that is.  It was a lot of work  looking around my house in all the hiding places you know like under the bed, in closets, the attic, the basement for things.  Yes....stuff that was maybe used at one time or..... maybe not:)

DIY projects that never happened.....crazy moments of thinking I would makeover a whole room around one piece of art.  Whatev......

But y'all we were all in it together....my 5 other mates that did the same thing and we bonded like prisoners of war.

Here are a few images of our wares....

Dara Palacio [ detailsatlanta on Instagram] who has a booth at Antiques and Beyond [one of my favorite haunts!]

Check out those plexi chairs.....

It was so hard not to stroll all the other booths and SHOP!

Erin Giglia [ egigliadesign.com] came all the way from Milwaukee!



Damn....she is like a beauty queen.....so pretty!

Brendon Frasier [brendonfrasier on Intagram] who has a booth at Westside Market had some swanky stuff...
 
My friend Ally [From The Right Bank] styled up her booth like it was a showhouse :)





My booth was a hot mess....while I used to think I might be a type A....I said to Ally that I realized maybe I was a B+ and she looked at me and said "you think....maybe a B-".  Oh....OK....yeah you are probably right.  At this rate I will be a C before I know it..... [and I am not talking bra size].
But.....remember these chairs?

A couple of years ago I traded them with Ally [read this post]
and my friend and fellow blogger Angela [The Painted House] bought them for her closet.


Because who am I kidding.....I am a neutral girl!

So I guess you could say they went from a living room to behind closed doors....but still among friends....:) 

My new friend Paige [The Pink Clutch] bought a picture and some fabric!


Sweet Elle Cantrell [one of the organizers] had some fabulous items....


These images are all from Instagram and I swiped most of them from Lance and David [ParkerKennendyLiving].

 I would like to thank Ally, Brendon and Elle for all of their hard work putting this together....and keeping me entertained for 3 days.

And....loved meeting some blog readers who showed up to shop.  I would say my booth was more like a yard sale but hey....I was there to not bring it home....!

Which reminds me....gotta got pick up what didn't sell right now.

Happy Monday

Shabooyah



ps.  I almost made enough to cover the last of the landscaping!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top