Good Monday morning.....for y'all maybe.  

Me on the other hand....I was up 3 times in the night for a puking dog.  Thanks goodness they do all that retching first so I have time to lead her to the back door.

I pulled out some summer pillows the other day....same as every other blogger/designer.  

But darn....summer just begs for lighter colors.



The Kravet Riad used to be in my bedroom....and lucky me cause now  I have shelves where I can change out the art which I am still tweaking and will perfect right before the fall changeover.

Of course.


These are my fav colors....period....end of story.





Alrighty then....I think I will sign off for the week....unless I am inspired.... cause you guys are going to be playing with family and celebrating the 4th like it's a job.

Shaboom.....enjoy the fireworks!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top