So what happened....where have I been since last Wednesday?  One word....sick.

Oh yeah...I have been so cocky hearing everyone complain about their colds and flu..... thinking that I was untouchable.  Going around bragging about how I haven't been sick in 2-3 years and then running smack dab into a cold like a brick wall.

Oh boy....who gets sick on vacation?  I want a do-over....she said in a winey voice.....

Everyone keeps talking about turning the corner on day 7-8 so I am praying that my corner will be tomorrow.


This has been my landscape for a week.

I want a cure for the cold.  For pete's sake....we can have cyber attacks....shut down Xbox but we can't cure the freaking cold?  Who wants to be a millionaire...or be on the cover of Time Magazine.

Crikey....get to it.

I have had time to catch up on this show....

Good Lord.....Anson Mount is HOT.

I keep going into my hoarding room I cleaned out just to check and make sure it is still all good....It makes me happy that it wasn't a dream:)


I guess it will be all about organizing in January....

You guys get busy....

Shasnoty






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top