Remember that kitchen I posted about....

Well it is cruising along at a snails pace.  These kitchen cabinets are a process to install.  

I am so excited that it's going to be on a kitchen tour in late March!  The bad part is they had to come take a picture the other day for the brochure.

Uh huh....and the fact that we pulled that off is nothing short of a miracle.

I can't reveal too much but I wanted to show you a little behind the scenes.

Here is the setting when I arrived with a basket full of accessories and some branches of Quince.

This was at 1:30 and the photographer was arriving at 3:00!  Still installing shelves...and Lisa [the homeowner!] was wiping down the appliances.

The marble had been installed a few hours ago.


This Currey light fixture was laying on it's side!


Here is a close up of the marble....and the sink


And.....about an hour or so later....


Simple restaurant supply white dishes the homeowner bought second hand!!!  I love them.
Good eye Lisa:)


Styled up!  
 If you look closely there are some things missing.....


And....if you turn to the right you will see this!


Hahahahaha....the light fixture is hanging on a hook.  It just goes to show what you can do with a little lipstick.....but of course we had a pretty nice pig to put it on!

OK....I have to get to work on my presentation for tomorrow.  
Definitely running behind on this one.

Shermagician :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top