Did you love the halftime show like I did?  I think Bruno and the Red Hot Chili Peppers were of course better than the actual game.  What a smile that kid has huh?

I wanted to share a new app that is taking over on Instagram!  It is called Waterlogue.

 Sad to say it is only available on Mac products right now but dang it is so addicting.

It takes a picture and turns it into a water color.

Here is the image before

And after....
Are
You
Kidding
Me?
Again....

Before

After

It is just unbelievable right....not convinced?

More.....

After


Before

OK....

Before

After


I think you get the point.  

Crack app.

On the car front....no decisions made.  Have not even test driven one.  I wasn't kidding when I said it is paralyzing to us [me].  About 7 years ago we did have another car [along with the 2 Fords] ....an Altima.   Came out one morning and it was totaled.

Since we only have a single driveway one of us always has to park on the street.  "Somebody" said they dropped their phone and when they bent down to pick it up.... hit it.  I think "somebody" might have had a late night at the bar.

Anyway....after we got the insurance money we started looking for a replacement.  We narrowed it down.

Me: So this is the price right?  We agree?
Salesman:  Yes ma'am.

Go in to sit down and wait for paperwork.

Me:  What is this $688.00 for?
Salesman:  Well...those fees are for filling up the car with gas, washing it....etc.
Me: Don't fill it. I'll push that sucker off the lot.  Don't wash it I like dirty cars.
Salesman:  Well ma'am I can't take that off.

I look at my husband who is sitting there [he is way to polite to do the negotiating] "Come on....we are out of here".

He just sits there staring at me.  He can not believe that after 2 hours of driving it....negotiating the price we are walking out over $688.00.  

Yes we are.  

Principal. 

I did not like his bad suit and smirky face anyway.

We never bought one.  Here we are today.  

There you have it....proof of why we are stuck.

Shabigshot









  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top