OK you guys.....this was stressful for me.  I guess I am the type of person who wants everyone to leave the party with a gift.  

But....since I don't have a 100,000  I am going to have to go with just one person.

Will Jacque Lloyd please step up to the podium [email me] and collect her 250.00 gift certificate!

You guys fought the hard fight and I was BLOWN away by all the comments.  Everybody loves them some Homegoods.

Before I left for the beach I was over at ADAC in the Lee Jofa showroom looking at wallpaper.  I grabbed a few samples and thought I would share some of my favorites with you.

Cole and Son
It started with this....I have seen the colored versions but of course  this neutral one is  better for me.

Cole and Son/great vine
This one caught my eye also.

Cole and Son/palace maze
These are great as you could still hang art work on them....

Cole and Son/queens key

Mural/Nuvole

I love this one but dang it is like a gazillion dollars.

Cole and Son/cow parsley

Cole and Son/woods
I love this color way of Woods....I have the neutral color way in my home.

Here is a bathroom I did years ago using the Woods paper.

Goundworks/Kelly Wearstler

I am loving this paper...we are all familiar with this fabric right?

Groundworks/Kelly Wearstler

Groundworks/Kelly Wearstller

These are pretty cool also.

Groundworks/Kelly Wearstler

Groundworks/Nympheus

I am not a print girl....but I love this fabric and I think the paper could be pretty damn swell in the right room!

Alrighty then....I know the other 364 of you are sad.....but I have a couple of 100.00 gift cards for another giveaway.

Back to cleaning:(

Shasadthatiamnotasrichasoprahsoicouldgiveeveryoneaprize






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top