Well here we go....Ice Stormageddon 2014.  "Ain't nobody got time for this"......seriously.

 I think about small businesses losing money because of the bad weather we have had this winter.....I know my sister has felt it at her restaurant Nancy G's.  I am OK as long as I don't lose power but I know that is probably going to happen.

I scooted up to Scott's on Thursday with my friend Erika from BluLabel Bungalow.  She had not been in ages....so I showed her what she was missing:)

She ended up staying longer than I did and went back the next day.  

Yeah....it's that good.

Of course we were oohing and ahhing and I did not get many shots but I am including a few from January.

I should have gotten this for my sisters restaurant....great price!


I love the colors in these buoy's....and they made a pretty watercolor!

Waterlogue  #ican'tquityou.


And speaking of color......

And speaking of zebra....

blackandwhiteiswhatilivefor.


I am obsessed with camel, cream and black right now.  I even started a Pinterest Board.  



Great console with zinc top.

Chair's to love

Color smack.

Get your "pimp" on.

There were 2 and...sold.  I mean these would make a space.

Collections



Mid Century art....

Of course I always take pictures of blue doors and such but I don't want to prompt "really.....another blue door Sherry?"

I finally started putting my house back together after the Christmas purge.  

Yes I know it is February.  File under "whatev".

Coffee table.  Can you tell I am into "tray on tray"....#ocd

Another vignette.  Yes I did "waterlogue it"...your point?

The new Jim Thompson showroom at ADAC is killing me.


JT wallpaper.

Shut up right?


This was about an hour ago....please be gone by Friday.

If you are local I hope you stay home and stay warm today.

Sherelita






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top