Now that I have finished with the last 6 episodes of The Killing [on Netflix] my life has no meaning.  I mean yeah OK I have my dog and husband and family but there is this slight depression lingering.......

I am sure all it will take is a glimpse of a pretty pillow and I will bounce back to my old self:)

I can be so shallow at times.....

Alrighty then....what's up today.  How about  I share a few wallpaper samples I ran across while going through my stash.

These were some of my favorites.





I always love a print that you can still showcase art on....





A huge favorite....Schumacher-Manor Gate







Thibaut-Bamboo Lattice Metallic Grey

It comes in many color ways....


I think I have posted about this one before but I adore it...Schumacher-Birds and Butterflies







A classic favorite....Schumacher-Chenonceau

Love it in this color also....






This Thibaut pattern-Nairobi is a fav....below is an image of the blue....



And Dana Gibson's new line-Little Lanin is fast becoming a favorite [by Stroheim]


Love the large pattern of Schumacher's Indore Paisley.

I designed a bedroom for you with a slight masculine feel.


I have always loved gray and navy together.  The large print would be good on one wall or I might put  wainscoting 3/4 of the way up and apply the pattern above.

Wall Sconce: Rejuvenation
Bedside Table: Pottery Barn Teen
Quilt Comforter: Pottery Barn Teen
Window Treatment: Pottery Barn Teen
Rug: Pottery Barn
Sheets: Pottery Barn
Black and White Ticking Chair: Pottery Barn
2 Pieces of Photography: Pottery Barn

If you are searching for an area to wallpaper in your own home....maybe you will see something here that will work!

Happy Tuesday my friends....

Shaboomlakalaka





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top