OK.....I have The Furniture Bank getting me the specs on donations so I should have that by this weekend to pick a winner and announce on Tuesday.

I do know this....
Got a picture from Stephanie today

This is what it looked like on the day I was there....one loveseat and 2 chairs.  Sad face:(/

Today
The mother load!  Sofa city.

I bow down to you guys....cause you rock!

Anyway...results on Tuesday.

The other day I was at ADAC looking for fabrics.  
Not a bad gig.

I walked by a wallpaper and thought "Hmmmm....I love that...wonder if there is a fabric"

Oh yes.

It was a delicious  paisley.


I don't know about you but a good paisley will give me goose bumps.

This is by Jasper Fine Furniture and Fabrics.  Michael Smith's line.


Comes in a wallpaper...
And apparently you can make pillows with it..... I found these on OKL [sold]

Michael...did you design this fabric just for me?


I kind of crushed on this one also

Prettier in person huh?

3 more that caught my eye



Kind of soft....country English/Frenchish.

Some of Michaels work.




Yeah....he had me at pretty.

And simple.....

I grabbed a sample so I could place it in rotation to sleep with.

And put it together with some fabrics like I was gonna makeover my den.....

JK....not gonna happen right now.  But in my pretend world.  Yes.

I am all anxious about leaving town and going to NYC to see my niece.  Don't get me wrong cause I know I will have fun but the whole process of traveling sends me into a panic.

Ridiculous right?  I hate leaving my dog.
And flying.
And just leaving my routine.

Sucks.

I'm gonna do it though so see ya Tuesday people:)

Shaanxious












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top