Welcome to the Monday after a holiday.  It feels like a one-two punch right?  

We had some friends for the weekend [they only live 30 minutes away] and decided to pretend like we were on vacation!  We grilled, ran in the mornings and just hung out. The weather was unseasonably cool.  

While were were sitting outside having a cocktail one evening SOMEBODY [it definitely wasn't me] thought it would be a great idea to cycle 20 miles early on Sunday morning.

Now here is the deal.  I have a bike.  I used it to ride BRAG in 1999.  Uh huh.  475 miles from La Grange, Ga. to Savannah, Ga. in a week plus  sleeping in a tent....

Came home from that little adventure and parked it in my basement which is where it sat until Sunday.  15 years.

But.....I am not one to back down from a challenge so we did it.  Whew....I'm worn out....!


I was excited about burning 844 calories though.

Enough about me.

Yesterday after the ride I went over to help Sudi organize pillows for the Mart which starts Wednesday.

Here are a few pictures....












That was like being in pillow heaven for a few hours:)  

Also before the weekend I installed some relaxed roman shades in a kitchen dining area...


And this vanity was delivered for a modern/rustic/zen bathroom [could I stick a few more styles in there].


So that brings us back to Monday and what's happening this week.  The Atlanta Market, Scott's and Haven [blogger conference].

Visual overload.  Just like that bike ride I will rise to the challenge.

Shazam






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top