If you have been reading my blog for a while you know I have been teaching fitness classes for about 30 years.  What started as a whim [I can do that] became a way to force me to stay in shape by having to be there!

Feast on this throwback from 25 years ago....crikey I had on WHITE tights.  I want that waistline back:)



These last few years I have not done weights as often as I should so when a friend asked me to go to a kettle bell class with her I said sure.

I don't know about you but when I take a class for the first time I hang back a little to make sure I can finish....not knowing how darn hard it will be.

I can say that it was challenging  but doable and I liked the format.  Mande and I made plans to do it again Tuesday.

Well I guess I got cocky because yesterdays class was an ass kicking of epic proportion.  

I
about
died.

Notice I am dressed in all black.....where are the white tights when I need them huh:)

The class started with carrying  kettle bells a 100 meters down this hill and back.  Whatever possessed me to grab 35lbs....[peer pressure....stupidity or the fact that I was last getting my pick] will remain a mystery.

I won't bore you with details about the rest of the class but let's just say I actually saw heaven a few times [had a small conversation with my grandma].

The soreness is setting in and I will be debilitated for a couple of days. 

Can't wait to go back.

Hard to believe I had the energy to go to Lewis and Sheron Fabrics after that fun time but fabric is always like a beacon for me.

I took a hundred million pictures so we will do half today and then finish up on Friday with more pictures and a giveaway.

Let's just get going here.....



















Fav.....






Candy shop right?  You say you want more?





How about some great trims....







Pure crack right.  Now listen.....you will have to get in touch with L&S for any details....because my arms were so tired I could not write anything down.

Alrighty then....have a great Wednesday!

Shapooped

#movingslowthismorning
#cannotraisemyarms







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top