In case your interested......I'm still sore.

Sitting down to go to the bathroom takes some assistance with walls and doors to hold on to.  Getting up is a whole 'nother story.

So we were on the subject of fabrics from  Lewis and Sheron.

Here is more.




Love this stripe....must use somewhere!







I have been seeing a lot of watercolor prints lately...








This is where I like to run down the isles "high fiveing" all of my fabric friends:)



A few more trims...




Love these flat trims for leading edge of curtains and on pillows.

So on to the giveaway....

100.00 from Lewis and Sheron

AND....

100.00 from Homegoods!

Even better is that L&S is offering a 15% discount for online purchases this month!  That being said I will pick a winner on Tuesday so you have 2 days to get an order in!

Better figure out what you want before you win:)

Have a great weekend....!

Sherika




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top