I can't believe we have landed in the middle of July already....time is moving like a race car. Christmas will be here in a hot minute and I am not happy about that.

It also appears that my blog post are not being emailed again.....crap it's always something huh? 

I wish one of you left brain people would figure this out because it is way above my pay grade:)  Unless it is dealing with colors or fabrics I kind of glaze over you know?

Enough complaining!  On to the bathroom remodel.

These are just some sneak peeks but I am kind of digging where this space is going!

We started with a trip to Floor and Decor.  I knew we could find something there although my client was leery.  She was clicking her heels together when we left with these samples!



The inspiration for the room was Zen/Rustic.  That means we need a little modern and something to warm up the space.  Here is what we came up with.  From left: the floor tile, the large 12x24 on the shower walls and the small glass tile for behind the tub.

Then we took a trip to find some reclaimed wood for a large shelf/mantel over the tub.  We also scored some boards to go behind the vanity.


The custom made vanity arrived and it was perfection....thanks Phil!


The tile got installed....

The reclaimed wall was installed.  There will be a glass wall separating.


....a Toto wall toilet was installed.

I love how all of the neutral colors look together!

One of the focal points of the room is the round soaking tub.  

The floors make me giddy....I love them.

Toilet area.

Coming together.
Waiting for countertops, glass walls and all the pretty so stay tuned in the next couple of weeks for the reveal.

Make every second of this weekend count!

ShaZenGirl






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top