It's been great to kind of chill this week.  Meaning my every thought wasn't focused on making list and constantly updating the sucker.  Believe me there were so many sleepless nights.

I had to run over to Lewis and Sheron fabrics to get some trim so Sudi could whip me up some fabulous pillows and it was spring all up in there!

I was mesmerized by all the color and you know I am a neutral girl at heart:)

Take a look....





I want to use every one of those in one room.











There is a new game in town with "chiang mai dragon" look a like.....a less expensive version!


And the trims...




My word don't these just make you giddy?  

Did you check out all of the talent in the spring ORC?  Many are returning designers/bloggers and then a few that were new to me!  I am excited to follow along......but feeling a bit left out:(

The day of the kitchen tour they had a flower arranger and I learned a thing or two.



The way he opened up a tulip was an ah ha moment.  I have never seen this done.

 



I hope you guys have a wonderful Easter holiday spent with family and friends.  Here in Atlanta the weather is supposed to be nice so just maybe I will get my planting in!

Probably not though.....

Sheriky freaky

  

  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top