I hope you guys rocked the weekend.....
I started the cleaning process to get ready for the shower but it was slow going.  Managed to get the slipcovers washed which in itself is like doing 10 loads of laundry.  

Say what you want....yes I love my white slips but dang they are kind of high maintenance.  Sometimes I want to cover everything in black.....sit back and relax.  

Bring on the dirt:)

I thought I might tell you about some of the furniture I used on my last project.  The Charles Stewart Company has been around since 1987.  Selling only to the trade they have an extensive collection of products along with a 5 day quick ship collection.

Since we were on such a tight time frame I ordered a few of the quick ship along with some other items and we actually sent a truck to pick everything up instead of shipping.

Sometimes you gotta be creative:)

Here is what we ordered:

1 sofa
2 club chairs
1 occasional chair
1 bench
10 dining chairs
5 barstools

They are pretty much COM [customers own material] although recently they have added a few fabrics to choose from.

The sofa is called the Bromley


It definitely has clean lines with a traditional feel.




Hard to tell but the fabric is a pretty spring green.

The Cooper Lounge chair
In this beautiful light gray/green wool

The Pamlico Chair

Love the modern feel.
This fabric had a silver sheen and we ordered it in the finish above thinking if it was too white Larry the magical faux painter could fix!

The Teri Bench

Love how it would be easy to change out the cushions to another fabric.


This time a modern watercolor feel in the fabric with a darker finish.

The Martock Barstool

This is such a great stool.  Even though we used a faux fabric it's nice to have the small wood area for people to pull it out.

The Cochran Diner
This Kravet Smart fabric is stain resistant but still pretty enough for a DR.  The finish is a gray/driftwood.

My inspiration for the chairs was this beautiful dining room by Jennifer McGee

Here are the finishes to choose from!

Plus you can pretty much custom most pieces to your specifications.

The Pamlico Chair

We actually left the finish alone....

Sofa

Pillow fabric with trim


This is how it looked the day it all arrived....and yes....I had my doubts about those sconces [I felt like a picky client who started second guessing before the room is finished] ....but after accessorizing the room and adding some great art I breathed a sign of relief!
 

It's a large room so we have another small seating area along with a desk.

I've posted the barstools before but they turned out so great!  Love the brass trim on the foot rest.

Every piece of furniture was perfect....no scratches or bad wrinkles in fabric.  I am definitely a fan!

Answering a question....The florist just pulled the petals of the tulip open!


Get going this week....

Shayray








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top