It's only Wednesday but things are getting done at mi casa.  In preparation for my party I had my house power washed and cowabunga it went from yellow [the pollen]  to white!  

I got almost all of my spring planting done and had my yard guy put down the pine straw and bark.  

Let the celebration begin!

On top of all that I knocked out a few accessory installs....

This is project I have been working on for quite a while...

I have tried to take after shots of this space but I don't have the skills.....so here are a few small shots.



Here was the plan....
New Lee Industries sectional.
Paint walls a light gray.  Add pillows.....duh right?







Some Worlds Away, Currey & Co and West Elm goodness.


Install a great Raffia wallpaper in the foyer.


Dining room before....

After....No furniture yet because we are still renovating the front porch of the DR into an office.  Thibaut wallpaper.

Before




Added some height with this West Elm piece.

Shopped for some vintage pieces...


Mixed in with some HomeGoods loot.




You remember this little makeover with the bench from HG's.  The kitty's daytime hangout.


Replaced the smaller table with this chest.


Painted the mantel and wallpapered behind the bookcase.

Did a little accessorizing....




As you can see we have made good progress and hopefully when it's finished I can hire a professional for some good images!

OK.....later tater tots.

Sheriky freaky




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top