Is everyone prepared for the 3000 calorie meal tomorrow?

I am sure you guys are scurrying about shopping and getting ready for company.....setting tables....cooking.  

Since I don't cook....no really I don't.....I am going to the newly decorated "bunny hutch" for Thanksgiving.

I am happy to sit back and let my sisters do all the work:)  

Yesterday I was trying to source some furniture for a family room at West Elm and after no luck cruised into Z Gallerie....knowing full well that there would be way too much bling in there for this job.

I did see some cool things though.


The "tiffany blue" plates were so pretty and a few pieces of the gold and white mixed in with your everyday white could make such an impact.  Pretty glasses can also gussy up a table setting!




How about these boxes....to use in bookshelves or stack on top of a book.....
And the gold and white bookends....yum.



Here are a few pillows that caught my eye....and that blue throw made me want to curl up and just ignore the fact that after searching for a week.....I could not find the perfect coffee table for my project:(

#frustrated

This pretty candle holder and the sea fan place mat....yes please.

And this art caught my eye.

Since this is a time to be thankful.....to say that I appreciate all of you who read my blog and comment feels like a limp attempt.

Seriously....every single one of you deserve a heartfelt thank you.  I sincerely hope you have a kick ass holiday with family and friends...

My family....


I'm choosing to share a picture of all of us when we were younger......I now understand what the term denial means....cause when I look in the mirror I like to ignore the fact that what I see is an old lady.....rats.  Where the heck did the time go.


Shagrandmaold







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top