I have noticed that pineapples are trending lately!  That just confirms to me that everything comes back because 25 years ago when I started in the design business......lots of pineapple decor!

Seeing this awesome wallpaper started me on the search for more.

 

Feast....

More colors....



I am so in love with this and just might become obnoxious in my pursuit to force on a client....



I found this version on Spoonflower


Looks like it comes in different scales....


Next up is this bath by JD Interiors


I tried to find this paper....still on the hunt!


Hygge and West has some awesome pineapple paper also!

Ana Gasteyers bathroom made the rounds....

There are quite a few color ways....

Next up is Aimee Wilder's Bungalow Collection

Love.....




Great huh?

Anthropologie carried this paper for a while.  It is actually from Adelphi makers of custom and historic wallpapers.





I found this one from Walfab


Of course I love the turquoise and black!

Great pineapple grasscloth from Greg Kinsella

I couldn't believe there was not more!  What about you.....Yes...No?

Have a great Monday.....it is pouring down rain here in Florida but no worries....I am inside cleaning.  The rain makes it easier not to get distracted.....

Shapoop






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top