14 days and counting [before the Junior League Kitchen tour].  Let me just put this out there.  Michael are you kidding me?  I "get" the whole "I work better under pressure" gig but oh em gee this one will go down in the books.

After moving at what seemed like a snails pace for a while..... this week showed a lot of progress.

Let's review.

A small powder bath off the foyer got some unusually tall moulding. 


This is the marble slab that goes floor to ceiling on the vanity wall.
Trim on the ceiling....

And a whole mess of black paint!  Which will then be glazed with a metallic paint.



Black honed marble floors.

Measured for the countertop which wasn't easy cause there is a huge curve in the wall....


Marble selected

Inspiration picture for how the vanity will look with the extra long apron.



The only 2 things that will be white in the room is the toilet and the marble vanity.

Black Schumacher grasscloth wallpaper goes on the walls...

And this is the vanity mirror....


I hope the vision in my head plays out in reality:)

And below we have a look at my favorite tile in the whole house....or perhaps in the world....today anyway ha ha.



It is better that I ever thought it would be.  This concrete tile can be found at  Renaissance Tile  [ADAC].

 Some outside work is getting done....pray for no rain!

14 Days people.....what do you think?  Will it be ready?  

I am having blind faith cause being a dreamer is what I do......which comes in handy at times like this but not so much when the house needs to be cleaned:)

Lasherika


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top