My little neighborhood party was pretty swell.  What was billed an open house from 6-9 somehow crossed the threshold into a full blown party that lasted until 11:30 pm!  Yep.

I have discussed how this happened with my friends and we decided that if you have enough food and booze [which I apparently did] then people will not only stay they will be there for breakfast.....

And another thing.....I think I may have had just a little "too much fun" at my party if you get my drift:) My 2 drink limit radar somehow malfunctioned and "Party Sherry" made an appearance.  Whoop Whoop!

Of course I spent 2 whole days cleaning [I wanted to serve the food in my bathroom....on the floor....it was that clean] and zhushing.  And... I had to up the ante a little with the Christmas decor so back up to the attic for more bling! 

OK....on to some pretty things.

Sometimes clients can have a sense of humor.  Like the one who asked me a week ago if she could get some new pillows on her sofa before Christmas.  Hahahahahahahahaha.

OK....sure.

So the key was if they had the fabric at Lewis and Sheron then it could happen.  Off I went.







 I was in luck because they did have her fabric and some other gorgeous ones caught my eye.










Don't these colors make you think of spring?











And this is clearly why I can never make a decision....I love them all!

Including this gorgeous trim....hubba hubba.

The good news is...... I delivered her pillows yesterday and she was so happy:)

I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas....I thank you for being such great friends.  Reading my blog....leaving me encouraging comments, donating to my causes [this year The Furniture Bank became special to me] because after all without you I would not get such pleasure writing Design Indulgence.

Stay safe and be healthy.....

Shahappy:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top