I am sure you have been waiting with anticipation for the rest of my Christmas decor....thinking oh boy maybe she got crafty this year....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

 Gave myself a good laugh there:)

I did do some holiday baking....How great is a  recipe that doesn't dirty any pans!


You can find it on my food pinterest board.  

Of course I ate quite a few and again....if I don't stop then the size of my  butt will soon become a "tourist attraction".


OK....Holiday decorating.


I still love my new DR which I got a makeover during the spring ORC.  My swan painting which was gifted to me from Dawne Raulet [you can find her work at Huff Harrington] is one of my favorite things along with my Schumacher Pyne Hollyhock curtains which my friend Sudi made for me.

I am blessed with the kindness they showed me!



I filled my dough bowl with greenery, coral, some ornaments and candles.






I wish I could say I glittered up those pinecones but nope...bought them that way!



Some pretty magnolia goes a long way to help warm up an area....


A few touches in my bedroom....

My favorite Wrist Soriee bracelet that I wear everyday!
I have actually done a little more since I took these...layered it a bit.  Just like anything....it's never done right?

 Scott's is this weekend....are you going?

I also want to say thanks for reading DI because if I don't say it enough I am humbled by all of you and I appreciate those who take time out of their busy schedules to comment:)  Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

Shagrateful








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top