Who is rubbing the sleep out if their eyes this morning?  Yeah....once I got past a small drowsy point in the evening....I was up for the duration.

The one movie I saw....Birdman happen to win.  I had nothing to compare it to but I can assure you that when I left the theatre I wasn't thinking "Holy crap that movie will win the Oscar!"

What do I know.

I thought I would update you on my project I now affectionately call "The Fast and The Furious" since we are on the countdown with 34 days left until the finish line will be crossed.....ready or not!


I took this the other day after it was finally painted....Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin.


It was hard finding a color that looked good with the Texas Limestone......the grout and wasn't too yellow.


Here are some of the rejects! You can see at least 3 different colors here.


It ended up being NONE of these!

The kitchen sink and faucet were installed.

Some light fixtures were hung [ Currey and Co]


This one from Scott's.

Another Currey and Co. beauty in the mud room.


A huge RH fixture in the girls loft upstairs.


Bathroom updates.



Kohler Margaux fixture.


First coat on the alcove in the LR....heading to "driftwood" soon.


Some beautiful tile in the master bath....


Along with some waterfall goodness on the vanity.


I love the door style upstairs.


And finally the backsplash is going in!

If you are feeling nervous for me....I got that covered.  I am starting to get a slight "tic" from the stress:)

Can this be pulled off?

Stay tuned!

Shacrazedlunatic






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top